What Are the Best Kawasaki Jet Ski Covers?
You’re extremely passionate about your Kawasaki jet ski. We get that. And it’s perfectly normal for you to feel that way. After all, it allows you to enjoy the water, whether you’re out there alone or spending time with family and friends, and gives you a certain feeling of freedom. When you’re out at sea, it’s just you and your jet ski. Nothing else seems to matter. No wonder, many jet ski owners, Kawasaki or otherwise, consider their personal watercraft (PWC) a good friend and would do everything to keep it in shape.
How do you do it? Aside from proper maintenance, you can keep your jet ski in near perfect condition by using a high-quality Kawasaki jet ski cover, especially when it’s time to bring it in for the off-season.
How does a jet ski cover protect your PWC?
A jet ski cover can protect your precious baby in more ways than one. Specifically, it shields it against the damaging effects of the elements. Leaving your jet ski out in the open during summer exposes it to harmful UV rays that may not only fade the paint but also cause the interior and exterior parts to chip and crack and the hull to rot. Similarly, leaving it unprotected during the harsh winter months may also cause significant damage that may be expensive to fix.
Basically, there are two ways to store your jet ski: in the water or out of the water. If you’re planning to store it in the water, you can keep it in a marina, a floating dock, on a lift, or a sandy beach.
Alternatively, you can choose to store it out of the water and keep it in your own garage, yard, or driveway, or rent a space in a secure facility. Either way, you’ll need a high-quality cover to keep it under wraps and avoid any damages.
How do you choose an appropriate cover?
Let’s face it. Those cheap expandable tarps can’t provide your ride the protection it needs, so throw them away – for good! However, be forewarned that not all commercial jet ski covers offer the same level of protection, so you still need to do some research and practice due diligence when selecting one for your precious ride. Sounds a little scary? Don’t worry, we’re here to help.
So, how do you choose the best Kawasaki jet ski covers for your PWC? It’s actually quite simple. Choose one with the following features and you surely won’t go wrong.
- Made from high-quality polyester material. Avoid covers made from cheap and flimsy materials, since they can’t do anything to protect your PWC. Instead, go for one that is made from 1200 denier marine polyester fabric, a tough, durable material that won’t shrink or stretch.
- Multi-layered protection. A decent jet ski cover should have at least three layers of materials. Ideally, it should have a tough and durable outer layer, a water-resistant yet breathable middle layer that doesn’t trap excess moisture, and a soft lining underneath to keep the exterior finish virtually scratch-free. Don’t forget to give bonus points to covers with advanced UV inhibitors. Your jet ski will thank you for it!
- Provides a great fit. Whether you’re storing your PWC indoors or outdoors, make sure the cover provides a snug fit. Don’t use anything too big or too small for your craft since you don’t want a cover that flaps every time the wind blows, leaving behind tiny scratches on the finish and ruining the graphics. Moreover, a loose-fitting cover won’t do anything to prevent critters from making a nest in your beloved watercraft.
- Comes with a full warranty. A PWC cover can be a significant investment, so choose one that offers a full warranty. Aside from the assurance that you can ask for a replacement or have the manufacturer repair the product in case of defects, a full warranty shows that the manufacturer puts extreme confidence in the quality of their products.
Why Choose a Seal Skin Cover?
When it comes to jet ski covers, the price doesn’t always indicate the quality of the product, so don’t beat yourself up or feel guilty about not being able to afford a custom-fit cover. You can still get the same level of protection without spending a fortune. How? By choosing a Seal Skin semi-custom Kawasaki jet ski cover!
At Seal Skin Covers, you can get the best semi-custom jet ski covers available in the market today. Whether you own a standup, a one-seater, two-seater, or even a three-seater jet ski, you’ll find what you need on our shelves.
Here are some reasons why you should consider buying Kawasaki jet ski covers at Seal Skin.
- Our covers are made with five layers of high-quality materials that are guaranteed to provide the protection your watercraft needs, no matter where you’re keeping it. Sounds good, right? But we didn’t stop there. We also treated our covers with advanced UV inhibitors to provide extra protection against harmful UV rays and used breathable fabric to keep corrosion, mold, and mildew problems at bay.
- Seal Skin covers provide a snug fit. To ensure ease of use and excellent protection, each of our covers is made to fit your particular PWC make and model. They also come with an elastic rope cord hem to ensure a tight and secure fit.
- They are made to last. Our covers are double-stitched at the seams and are reinforcement-sewn at all major wear points for added strength and water resistance. We understand that you bought a cover to give your watercraft ample protection, so we’ll help you achieve your goal. We won’t let you down.
- Our covers are built for trailering. They come with an adjustable strap kit and quick-release buckles so you won’t encounter any problems if you need to tow your PWC.
Looking for the Best Kawasaki Jet Ski Cover? Get Yours at Seal Skin!
At Seal Skin Covers, your satisfaction is our priority. Otherwise, we wouldn’t provide a 10-year warranty for our covers and offer a full 30-day return and exchange warranty with every purchase.
Interested? Call us at 800-915-0038 during our office hours (Monday to Friday from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST) and we’ll gladly answer all your questions about our products, and/or shipping, return, and exchange policies.