“I purchased the sealskin for my 64 galaxie. The fit is unbelievable and it works excellent. thank you seal skin.”
Snug Fit. Great Price!
Savings! Up to 60% Off!
Buy With Confidence
Hassle Free Exchanges
Warranties Directly Guaranteed
Quick & Easy
Safe Secure Checkout
Guaranteed Fit Car Covers
There's a reason that car owners who care the most about their cars choose Seal Skin Covers to protect their precious vehicles.
We've been in business for over 20 years, and we've delighted tens of thousands of customers across the decades. Our covers are designed to have a perfect fit for your vehicle, no matter its make or model. If you have a coupe, a sedan, a convertible, a truck - we guarantee that you'll find a Seal Skin cover that keeps it protected and safe.
If you love your car, throw away the cheap tarp or loose generic-fit car cover you've been using to cover it and upgrade to a Seal Skin car cover.
We strive to make the world's best car covers, at the best price point for you, backed up with the best customer service around. If you don't like your cover, you can return it, no questions asked. (But we don't think you will want to.)
Why Seal Skin Covers?
If you already know why you need a car cover, let's talk about what we have to offer - and if you don't, keep reading, because we'll talk about why you should use a car cover, even if you've never thought twice about buying one before.
- Lifetime Warranty - Using our advanced SEAL-TEC Fabric, our covers are build to withstand wear and tear. When you buy a Seal Skin car cover, we think it'll be the last cover you ever need - and we stand by that.
- Perfect Fit - Our Seal-Fit covers fit virtually all makes and models. Our covers have an elastic band and storm-proof straps that will hold your cover through almost everything Mother Nature can throw at it.
- Waterproof - Our covers block rain from getting on your car, but here's the trick: The fabric is still breathable, which prevents the buildup of mildew and mold from excess moisture.
- Paint Protection - Many heavy-duty car covers are made from a rough fabric that can scratch your vehicle's paint when you put it on and remove it. Our covers have a soft, non-scratch fleece-lined inside that treats your paint gently while not compromising on protection.
Why You Need a Car Cover
The major problem with outdoor parking is that your vehicle gets exposed to harsh weather conditions and unpleasant contaminants. Your vehicle can suffer extensive damage when it comes in contact with contaminants such as road salt, bird droppings, bug splatter, diesel, exhaust soot, tree sap, and branches on a daily basis.
Harmful UV rays can cause severe paint damage. When the sun generates extreme levels of heat and light, it can cause clear coat deterioration over time. Along with UV rays, other hazardous outdoor elements, such as snow, hail, acid rain, and more can impact paint, glass, and rubberized components at an alarming rate. These elements can also cause discoloration, stains, clear coat oxidation, corrosion, and rust.
Do You Need a Car Cover for Parking Indoors?
Indoor parking is much better than parking outdoors. However, it isn't a completely safe option, either, since dirt and dust formation can cause serious damage to your beloved car over a long period of time. These little particles may seem harmless initially; however, the dust will slowly grind your vehicle's paint down. This may not be noticeable right away, but over time, your shiny paint job will fade, affecting the resale value of your car.
Regardless of where you're parking your car, using covers for cars is important to protect them from the elements. Purchasing a car cover should be a priority for every car owner as it has many benefits associated with it. A top-quality car cover can protect your car from extreme weather conditions such as UV rays, snow, hail, acid rain, and so on. It can also protect your car from bird droppings, tree sap, dirt and dust formation, debris, and so on. When your vehicle is covered by a cover with a near-perfect fit, it can deter thieves, vandals, and neighborhood hooligans.
What Sort of Car Cover Should You Look For?
The material is the most important thing that determines the quality of a cover. It can be really confusing to choose an ideal car cover, as you will find an extensive range of car covers in the market that are made of different fabrics. So, you should have good knowledge of what some of the best car cover materials are. While choosing the material, you should consider a few factors, including the parking spot - whether your car will be stored indoors or outdoors.
If outdoor storage is your only option, the local climate is a crucial factor to determine the material type you should be purchasing. If you are living in an area that remains hot and humid throughout the day for the most part of the year, you should purchase a cover for your car that provides excellent UV resistance and breathability to prevent heat build-up between your car and the cover. On the other hand, you need to look for a waterproof cover that can withstand water easily if you are living in an area that is exposed to heavy rains and frequent storms. The best option is to look for some of the best all-weather car covers in the market.
Along with climate factors, you should also consider how frequently you will be driving your car. If you are going to use your vehicle to commute to your workplace, it means you will be driving your car on a regular basis, and in such cases, you should purchase a lightweight cover since you will have to put the cover on and remove it frequently, which can be done easily with a lightweight cover. On the contrary, if you do not use your vehicle regularly and if you are planning to put it in storage for a long time, you should purchase a more robust, durable car cover that fits snugly.
The Qualities of an Excellent Car Cover
There are many top-quality car covers for sale to help you keep your vehicle safe from inclement weather and other damaging elements. Here are some important points that you should consider before purchasing a cover for your car.
Car Cover for Outdoor Use
- A weatherproof cover can provide superior protection against hazardous outdoor elements and can keep the interior temperatures down due to its reflective property. One main reason why you should choose these covers is that such covers are made of synthetic fabric materials that are naturally resistant to mold, mildew, and rot.
- You need to ensure that the cover is UV resistant and made of a sturdy, reflective material; polyester coated with polyurethane is a great option. This will prolong the life of your car cover fabrics, leathers, and plastics and can also effectively protect your vehicle from harmful UV rays. A UV-resistant car cover can significantly reduce heat transfer. Polyurethane coating can prevent moisture from soaking in by allowing the cover to repel water.
- Generally, outdoor car covers include multiple layers of fabric that can offer superior protection against hail damage, dings, dents, water stains, and so on. The outdoor car cover that you purchase must be heavy-duty and durable so that it can weather environmental damage. The inner fleece lining should be soft so that it does not cause scratches or swirls to your paint and other surfaces. Additionally, outdoor car covers should have straps and reinforced grommets that can provide high wind protection.
Car Covers for Indoor Use
Indoor parking exposes your vehicle to risks such as dirt, dust, animal dropping, insect frass, and so on. Airborne contaminants that settle on your paint can dull finishes and induce corrosion over time.
- It is very much possible for other vehicles to bang and bump into your car when it is parked indoors. So, you need to ensure that the indoor cover you purchase is thick enough (though not necessarily as heavy-duty as outdoor covers) to offer some bump protection.
- Unlike outdoor car covers, an indoor car cover should be lightweight and lined with soft stretchable fleece on the inside. The outside part of the cover should be able to repel dust and dirt, forming a protective barrier against the rest of your garage.
Some companies might sell different car covers for indoor and outdoor parking; however, an ideal car cover is one that should be effective both indoors and outdoors.
Does Your Car Cover Have to Be Waterproof?
Many car owners make the mistake of purchasing covers just because they claim to be “waterproof.”. They assume that such covers are ideal for outdoor storage, especially during heavy rains. Covering your vehicle with a waterproof cover with no room for breathability can be dangerous, as it leaves no sizable gap for moisture to escape, resulting in mold and mildew buildup, turning your vehicle into a greenhouse.
Using waterproof covers that have built-in breathability to cover your vehicle is a better option as such covers leave breathable space for ventilation, allowing moisture to escape, thereby preventing mold and mildew buildup.
Similarly, do not assume that your vehicle will be free from moisture when it's parked indoors. The indoor car cover should also include vents to make the cover breathable to prevent damp building upon the paintwork, which in turn would prevent mold, mildew, and rot.
How to Find the Right Car Cover
You may feel overwhelmed with advertising that offers “Car Covers for Sale” outside many stores or even online. However, not all car covers are the same. Using top-quality covers for cars is crucial.
Many car owners prefer purchasing universal covers as they are cheaper. However, they may not provide great protection due to several reasons. Size is the major issue as such covers tend to be either overly large or undersized. An overly large cover can get blown away during strong winds, leaving your car exposed to hazardous elements. An undersized cover can cause minor scratches on your paint due to the tight fit.
Custom-fit car covers can protect your vehicle comprehensively. They ensure a snug fit as they are created through computer-aided designs and computer-aided manufacturing processes. The fabric of a custom car cover is cut to match your vehicle's dimensions and the cover can be easily unrolled and hooked into place without any assistance. A custom car cover will fit your car like a glove, ensuring that it won't wiggle when the wind blows. Custom car covers are tailored to your car's specifications (make and model), including mirror pockets.
Seal Skin Car Covers - An Affordable Alternative
A major drawback of custom-fit car covers is their pricing point. They tend to be expensive and may not be affordable for all car owners. Our Seal-Fit Seal Skin car covers are an affordable alternative to custom covers that achieves nearly all of the protection at a fraction of the price.
Car Covers for Sale - Choose Seal Skin's Top-Quality Car Covers
A Seal Skin Seal-Fit car cover provides about the same level of protection that a custom-fit cover does but at a much more reasonable price.
Seal Skin car covers provide superior protection for your vehicle against hazardous elements such as hail, snow, tree sap, bird droppings, and so on. Our covers include advanced UV inhibitors to provide additional protection against the damaging effects of the sun. The soft inner fleece lining ensures a snug fit to prevent your vehicle from any kind of scratch.
Our smartly designed covers leave breathable space for ventilation, allowing moisture to escape, thereby preventing mold and mildew build-up.
Our covers include a urethane elastic hem, buckled straps, and non-metallic grommets, ensuring that they can stand the test of the strongest wind.
Seal Skin's Seal-Fit car covers are double-stitched at the seams and are reinforcement-sewn at all major wear points to provide strong resistance against wear and tear.
Order a Seal Skin Car Cover Today
Seal Skin's Seal-Fit car covers are a good option for your vehicle as they provide an excellent balance between fit and price. Our car covers help you save your hard-earned money and are made from quality materials that are durable and scratch-resistant. They consider the vehicle's size, style, and other features to provide a snug fit and they are also easy to put on and remove.
Unlike custom-fit car covers; you will not face any delay in receiving our Seal-Fit car covers as they are shipped immediately after you order them, since they are readily available.
At Seal Skin, you will find a variety of Seal-Fit car covers for sale with a guaranteed fit and excellent value. Our products are reasonably priced and we will ship your order right to your doorstep at no additional cost. We offer a full 30-day money-back guarantee and a 10-year manufacturer's warranty with every purchase.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. How do I protect my car when parked outside?
Here are some basic steps to protect your car when it's parked outside:
- Wash your car regularly.
- Wax your car's paint every three to four months.
- Place sun visors on your windows (Both rear and front windows).
- Clean the battery terminals and make sure to recharge the battery before hitting the road again.
- Cover your vehicle with a top-quality car cover. (This is one of the most effective ways to protect your car from hazardous outdoor elements.)
2. Should a car cover be tight or loose?
A car cover should be neither too tight nor too loose. An ill-fitting cover can be as bad as leaving your vehicle uncovered as it can cause the fabric to rub against the paint, causing scratches. An ideal car cover is one that provides a snug fit. Avoid covers with sharp edges and make sure that the inner fleece lining is soft enough to avoid any kind of scratch.
3. Does a car cover attract thieves?
No. On the contrary, car covers repel thieves and discourage them from carrying out their notorious activities. When they see a covered car, they have no idea if your car is worth the risk. They will also have to put some effort to remove the cover and this could be risky as it may take some time and create some noise, increasing the chances of them being noticed by someone. Therefore, car covers are very effective to deter thieves and vandals.
4. Should you always dry your car after washing it?
It is important to dry your car after washing it to prevent water spots. Water spots can be hard to remove after a certain point in time and end up damaging your paint. This could affect the appearance of your vehicle. After washing your vehicle, you should dry it by either using a micro towel fiber or a car dryer.
5. Do cars “sweat” under car covers?
This is very likely to happen if you use a 100 percent waterproof cover for your vehicle. Such covers leave no breathable space for water vapor to escape, resulting in moisture formation. This could lead to mold, mildew, and rot. So, it is highly advised to use only waterproof covers designed to be breathable.
Car Cover Brands
Acura Car Covers | Alfa Romeo Car Covers | Audi Car Covers | BMW Car Covers | Buick Car Covers | Cadillac Car Covers | Chevrolet Car Covers | Chrysler Car Covers | Dodge Car Covers | Fiat Car Covers | Ford Car Covers | GMC Car Covers | Honda Car Covers | Hyundai Car Covers | Infiniti Car Covers | Jaguar Car Covers | Kia Car Covers | Lexus Car Covers | Lincoln Car Covers | Maserati Car Covers | Mazda Car Covers | Mercedes-Benz Car Covers | Mercury Car Covers | Mitsubishi Car Covers | Nissan Car Covers | Oldsmobile Car Covers | Plymouth Car Covers | Pontiac Car Covers | Porsche Car Covers | Saab Car Covers | Subaru Car Covers | Suzuki Car Covers | Tesla Car Covers | Toyota Car Covers | Volkswagen Car Covers | Volvo Car Covers | ALL Other Brands Of Car Covers
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection